KN LCL - 100 % carbon neutral without any extra costs
Kühne + Nagel assumes responsibility: as of January 2020, all KN LCL shipments are automatically carbon neutral - without any extra costs for you. This initiative is part of our Net Zero Carbon programme which addresses carbon neutrality in transport and logistics services worldwide.
How does it work?
CO2 emissions of shipments cannot be 100% avoided yet. Until it is technologically possible to reduce them to zero we will offset the remaining emission by investing in certified nature-based projects worldwide.
Join us in decreasing the environmental footprint in transport and logistics.
Part loads. Full service.
If you need to reduce your inventory levels, source from different suppliers or don´t have the time or the quantities to consolidate your cargo up to the full container load, choose to ship your goods as part loads with KN LCL. Thanks to our independent network we set standards in terms of handling quality, leadtimes and provision of tracking information.
Reliable expertise in seafreight consolidation
To meet your individual needs, our global LCL specialists focus on developing tailored solutions for you and your business. You also leverage Kühne + Nagel´s considerable market position - enabling you to optimise your logistics costs and improve your supply chain efficiency.
Giving small loads the full treatment
Rely on maximum cargo safety and convenience thanks to Kühne + Nagel´s own dedicated container consolidation services. Seamless door-to-door shipments - connecting all economically significant locations with the highest level of transit-time dependability - ensure that your products arrive at their destinations in time.
Offering you more than just part load logistics
- 100% carbon neutral LCL shipments
- Direct or one-stop routing to guarantee fast, reliable shipments and maximum flexibility
- Kühne + Nagel self operated consolidation container services to all key destinations worldwide
- Dedicated teams of LCL seafreight specialists providing the expertise you need throughout the world
- Multinational gateway services from all major global ports, ensuring coverage for all non-direct routes
- Online quoting, booking and tracking via myKN, our one-stop solution
Value added services
With proven experience in consolidation, our global LCL seafreight professionals have developed a range of additional services that help make your life easier.
- Optimisation of freight spend through smarter consolidation practices
- Improved cargo flow via lane optimisation
- Effective minimisation of risk to your freight due to continuous, stringent monitoring of all processes
- Environmentally sound, sustainable supply chain solutions to reduce CO2 emissions
Multinational gateways across the Kühne + Nagel seafreight network
For more information on KN LCL or your Part Loads solutions, please contact us.